Saturday, January 11, 2020

Showing up for yourself is joy and happiness!

I told myself "No" and "I can't" for a very long time.
.
.
I dream big! Really big. I'm a massively creative being! I'm a visionary!! I'm an optimist!! I see what I want to do. The ideas and excitement is there . . . ALWAYS.
.
.
But, I would halt constantly waiting for permission to soar. To create. To manifest. To lead.
.
.
I played the victim a lot and sat in my misery waiting for someone to save me, and someone did . . . ME!
.
.
After years of working to connect to my inner wounds and self, I realized that the person that was hurting me the most was myself. I chose to hold myself back, to say no, to believe that I had no value. I chose to give all my time and energy to everyone else, because I truly believed my worth was tied into what others thought of me. But, I blamed others for my lack of joy and happiness.
.
.
I'm still working everyday on my relationship with self and that's something to massively celebrate!
.
.
And, I'm doing it! Celebrating me. Creating. Soaring. Leading! I have a beautiful retreat home booked and ready for a creativity workshop in April. I just got confirmation that two of my role models, who I massively respect and admire, will be joining me on the Inner Enlightenment Show! I've had the amazing privilege of helping an author with her picture book to get it ready for submission. I'm sending Keeper of the Owls back to my editor.  The 2nd round of querying begins!!! And, I'm in love with the writing process on my latest novel.
.
.
You get to create the life you want to create . . . AT ANY POINT. You get to choose to show up for you and be your biggest fan.
.
.
Showing up for yourself is joy and happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment